Saturday, April 17, 2010

[DL] 19th Birthday~

12:01 PM

Muhaahahax..
I just turn 19 yesterday.
Went out to celebrate with wives.
Wanted to eat in a restaurant Saizeriya,
but because it was full house,
we ended up eating MacDonald.
Learn, not to eat at Liang Court during weekends.
Of course,
I got my present.

First is Yuto-kun from KangRui (one of my wife's brother)


This is the second bear he get for me,
Remember somewhere last month,
he also got me one.
Ryo-chan

He also got me a Winnie/Tigger box.
(too big for a bear to sleep in)


Second is Miura Haruma's PhotoBook from my wives.

Well,
I had been eying for this book for a long time.
Thanks for getting me this great present.


Third, I got myself, Duet.

Well,
This is a monthly magazine,
I should get.
So, is not so much like a present.

Well,
I did had a great time.
Thanks for everything.
And,
Thanks to all those people
who had wished me on facebook.
(they could not even see)
Anyway,
I got all the wishes,
and hope to receive it next year.

ルイぃ

0 comments:

Post a Comment