Saturday, July 10, 2010

[DL] Letter to HeeChul

12:11 AM

Dearest Hee,

I didnt manage to celebrate your birthday with you for the past 27 years,
but this year I did it.
I, thank your parents for bringing you to this world.
I, thank SM for choosing you as part of SuJu.
I, thank my friend for introducing you to me.
I, thank you for bringing joy and happiness into my world.
I cannot promise that I would love you forever,
but I can be sure that for the next few years you would be inside my heart.

I wish that you could always be happy
I wish that you could always be healthy
I wish that you could always be cute
I wish that you could always be cool
I wish that you could always be clever
I wish that you could always be cheeky
I wish that you could always be handsome
I wish that you could always be beautiful
I wish that you could always be sunshine
I wish that you could always be yourself

Dearest Hee,
Happy Birthday~~

Strawberryyss~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment