Monday, March 15, 2010

[Review] アタシんちの男子 (Atashinchi no Daishi)

2:54 PM



Spent two days to finish watching the whole drama(11 episode).

It is a interesting drama to watch~
The Okura family, with a company named Mirai.
Shizo-san, the weird inventor..he built a mansion with full of trap and secret.
Chisato, who was the 'mother' and ended up being Shinzo-san daughter.
Fu, the real Shinzo-san son but is said that he is being adpoted.
Takeru, his dad went to jail and ended up being adpoted by Shinzo-san.
Sho, has a 6 years old kid, is a top host, has 23 record of passes in confession.
Masaru, who has a fear for girls, is a model, because of Chisato, he overcome his fear.
Satoru, who never like to go out of the house, is a magician, because of Chisato, he take his first step out of the house.
Akira, who knows the stock market very well, very smart too.

After the death of Shinzo-san, Chisato was to live with the six guys in the mansion as their mother.(but she is the daughter of Shizo-san) Is quite funny to see all of them trying to get Chisato out of the mansion and Chisato wanted to leave but she cant.(cause she is in debt) Up till episode 6, Fu then appear and tell the rest that actually Chisato help Masaru and Satoru to overcome their fear is for the sake of money. All of them cant believe it and made her leave the mansion, but for some reason they manage to get she did all the things is not for money. Along the way, there is this spectacle man, who is a bad guy, trying to get the heritage of Shinzo-san, but in the end he gave up, cause he finally realise why Shinzo-san did not adopt him.

Well, from the start to the end, the only person that i couldnt take my eyes off him is Satoru, he is just too cute.

If I were to choose one, (fan-girl mode)
To be my father that would be Fu.
To be my husband that would be Satoru.
To be my boyfriend that would be Sho.
To be my older brother that would be Takeru.
To be my younger brother that would be Masaru.
(Akira is too young to be anyone and I dont want a son like him)

I seriously sucks at writing review.
But I dont know why I want to write.
Maybe I am just too crazy.
XDD

ルイぃ

0 comments:

Post a Comment